<VV> unsafe at any speed

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 20:08:08 EDT 2009

  Ralph De Toledano's book:

  Hit & Run - The Rise and Fall? - of Ralph Nader

  is also a great review. The book makes the case for the Corvair the
  way it should be made.

  For example, the chapter that directly refutes Unsafe At Any Speed
  is entitled: "Untrue by Any Standard":

  http://tinyurl.com/toledano1

  De Tolenado died two years ago. His book is available now on
  Amazon for only a "penny" !

  http://tinyurl.com/toledano2

  Tony I.