<VV> Ralph Nader

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 30 17:35:21 EDT 2009

  "You must continue to gain expertise, but avoid thinking like an expert."

  -- (I forgot his name)

  Regarding VW? Beetle tire pressure, see:

  http://www.articlesbase.com/videos/5min/69326699

  17 (front) - 25 (rear)

  Insofar as Mr. Nader, I believe "most everything" posted here on VV? was corroborated
  by articles and facts.

  That aside, and resorting to "Reductio ad absurdum", I'm wondering how many
  folks would disembark an airplane before take off, if the stewardess announced:

  The pilot does not have much expertise, but we wish to assure you that
  his/her heart is in the right place ;-)

  Regards,

  Tony I.