<VV> Ralph Nader

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 30 18:58:23 EDT 2009

                                      B-H

Actually, my opinion is the opposite...Nader DID have a positive impact on the auto industry.  His advocacy for air bags and the energy absorbing steering column in particular, saved countless lives, along with (of course) seat belts.  There's a video on MSN of a '09 Malibu crashing head on into a '59 Bel Air.  I don't need to tell you how the crash dummies fared in that one!

On the other hand, his politics are driven by his heritage as a Lebanese Arab.  Rather than support America's interest in supporting democracy in the Middle East (i.e. our only true ally, Israel), he's unabashedly pro-Arab and virulently anti-Israel.  Our country's tilt in this direction in our foreigh policy, I believe, caused September 11th.

Bill H.  69 Monza Coupe 110 PG