<VV> Ralph Nader

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Wed Sep 30 21:29:50 EDT 2009

At 08:26 PM 9/30/2009, Jay Pitchford wrote:
>Gotta say I like the 09 Malibu body styling, at least in comparison of most
>of GM's efforts recently. Deliberately smashing a '59 Bel Air, however, is
>almost a felony in my book.

The crash testing of ANY vintage car in order to "demonstrate" what
ANY MORON should already know, that safety HAS improved in the last
half-friggin century is nothing short of idiotic.
It was stupid and pointless and a total waste of two cars, one of
which is getting scarce in this day and age.

And more than likely this "test" was paid for with public money, one
way or another...

I'm waiting for some other nimrod to bring up retroactively
considered "safety issues" and begin to demand that Corvairs be crash
tested.

tony..