<VV> [SCG] Repro battery: vintage looks/mod. inside?

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Thu Apr 1 09:25:38 EDT 2010

JR,

That is certainly a good point.  Yes, if you are competing in CORSA Concours
there is a Operations Check section (Unit 6) for which you would need a
working battery.  For most other purposes, however (AACA, local shows,
museum/mall shows, etc.) it would not be an issue.

Of course, I would much prefer to have a functional Stock appearing battery
than to use a dry, non-functional battery, but given the cost of getting a
reproduction battery, if they aren't going to hold a charge well anyway.....

Bill