<VV> 65/66 wiring harness

JEFF SCOTT jkscottco at msn.com
Thu Apr 1 22:17:24 EDT 2010

I have been a long time reader but this is my first post.

My car is a 65 500 cpe that I have made several adjustments to including 66 140 and trans. I have replaced the engine harness about a year ago with the 66 corsa. The dash has been replaced with same and a few weeks ago I replaced the body harness. Since install have can not get the brake lights to work. I continue to blow fuses which means I have something not connected properly or I am shorting out somewhere.

If you have completed this change successfully and have any insight you can share it would be greatly appreciated.

Jeff Scott