<VV> 65/66 wiring harness

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Fri Apr 2 10:33:14 EDT 2010

My car is a 65 500 cpe that I have made several adjustments to including 66 140
and trans. I have replaced the engine harness about a year ago with the 66
corsa. The dash has been replaced with same and a few weeks ago I replaced the
body harness. Since install have can not get the brake lights to work. I
continue to blow fuses which means I have something not connected properly or I
am shorting out somewhere.

 Jeff, I know of no  "crossed circuits between 65 and 66 / Standard and Corsa harnesses.

  You need to start unplugging things in the brake circuit.

1    B/L switch
2  Turn signal switch
3  Rear harness

 Also... you need wiring diagram to fully visualize the circuits...even if they are simple.

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm