<VV> 1960 Corvairs with horn grills

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 2 15:05:09 EDT 2010

The one with the uneven length slots has been heavily bondo'd up. Hence the
cobbled slots.

-Mark

shown in the pics). In the beige car, the grills appear very straight and
uniform. In the black car, they appear of a different length and are not as
nice in appearance. Can anyone shed lite on this matter or did anyone else
even notice?