<VV> Carbon Tracking

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Fri Apr 2 17:54:01 EDT 2010

"... I prefer Brass,  which will be a lifetime cap, and will never  carbon
track. ya pays yer money, and ya takes yer cherch..."

Sorry, Pal, but I'm am the writer of the original story, and the (my)
failed cap had brass contacts (from NAPPA), so I guess your hypothesis doesn't
hold true. I'm a Corvair owner who doesn't EVER spare the $$$ when
performance  and reliability are at stake.

All the best...

Mike Mauro

In a message dated 4/2/2010 4:55:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

Message:  2