<VV> Hard shift from neutral to reverse

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Apr 3 17:09:19 EDT 2010

When I shift from neutral to reverse the car pauses then when it engages it
really jerks you back in the seat.  What will cause this?  I have fought a idle
problem for a while but I seem to have it idled down now, it doesn't jerk when I
put it into drive, only reverse.  Any help or info would be appreciated..  Its a
110 PG also.

Thanks
James

  What is the idle speed?  Hot,  in drive..

 Rev is always harsher..but if you get down to 550rpm....in neutral... you cannot feel it.

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm