<VV> Corvairs with 'Antique' plates ?

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 4 22:44:05 EDT 2010

Correct, so long as the vehicle stays currently registered. But after (5 years I believe) the car is no longer in California's system and at that point new plates are needed as well as a vin verification. And California is totally broke (as usual). Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado
Not missing much of California