<VV> Contents Virtual Vairs Digest- Gene Winfield

Steve Lovejoy sal0311 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 12:01:10 EDT 2010

When Gene Winfield was just starting out he had his shop in Modesto,
Ca. I took my parents new 1960 4dr to Gene for some minor customizing.
For a grand total of ten dollars ($10) he was going to add a cutout on
the left rear sheet metal to match the exhaust cut out on the right
(including paint). I planned to add a dual exhaust to the car. Also,
just saw an old episode of Bewitched. Daren was driving  the Winfield
Reactor. I believe it was even called that on the show.

Steve Lovejoy,

Modesto