<VV> Summit Point Time Trials

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Fri Apr 9 08:50:13 EDT 2010

The NECC time trial event at Summit Point on Mon May 3rd is fast approaching.
If you have not yet registered but are still considering entering, we need to know now that you may be joining us. And if you are registered but have a friend who may be coming, we need to know that too.

Let us know by return email that you (or a friend) are still interested so that we can get together our best estimate of total cars on the track.
Please indicate in you email when you would be registering or that you want to register at the track.

Thanks for you cooperation and we look forward to seeing you in 4 weeks."