<VV> Help - still need carb cores

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 9 09:19:49 EDT 2010

This is another plea to those of you holding on to late model carb cores to reassess your needs and give them up for a good cause! My business is still growing rapidly to about a pair a day (especially since I started offering replating services) and the lag between sales and receiving the cores has me in a bit of a bind. As a result, I have decided to sweeten the proverbial pot by increasing my buying price by 25%. I will also buy some earlies (I don't think anyone else will) if they are part of a lot that includes some lates. And, I will pay for the shipping. if you want to trade cores for rebuild services or as payment/trade for collectibles or literature, that also works. Please drop me a reply for details if you want to turn your hoard into cold hard cash. Thanks!
The Carbmeister  gyoungwolf at earthklink.net  352-588-0645 (EST).