<VV> Convention Schedule

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 10 00:34:18 EDT 2010

Hi Paul,

You make some good points.

I must say that if the cars are not on the show field (or autocross), they
are in the hotel parking lot (various local hotels at this point) OR off
looking for food as well OR on a driving event.  People actually DRIVE them
at conventions.

This does not help with answering immediate questions when no one is around
to answer, but folks (members or not) who have questions can be directed to
where and when the next (parked) event will take place.  If they truly have
an interest they will find a way to be there.

I know, this convention does not include a weekend day for the curious
potential member opportunity - but remember that it is an experiment in
scheduling at this point.  Hopefully, lessons will be learned and memories
will not be short regarding future conventions.

Later, JR