<VV> WAS: Don't Judge the Undercarriage - NOW: How to reply - RANT!

Ed Dowds ed_dowds at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 10 08:54:38 EDT 2010

I receive VV emails in digest mode so I can quickly sort out which emails I want to read.

Occasionally, someone replies to a digest email and inadvertently copies the ENTIRE digest post, i.e. ALL the emails in that digest. It is a little annoying, but life is too short to worry about occasional happenings.

A real problem arises when someone replies to the first reply and CONTINUES to copy the ENTIRE digest! The last few digest postings have had this very problem. This snowballed when even more people replied. Half of the digest's contents were repostings of the first copied digest!

Guys and Gals: please look at what you are posting. There is a delete key on every computer I've ever seen. Learn to use it , please.

Now back to your regular reading.

Ed