<VV> Awards, was: Convention Schedule

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 10 11:49:39 EDT 2010

That may have been what you understood was the implied message, but what I was really saying was that that is why things got set the way they are today. For the record, the judging was on a huge field of cars and didn't finish until late in the afternoon. Even despite the manual tabulation, the "real" results were ready by dinnertime. Then the trophy debacle hit.
-Mark

Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone