<VV> How to reply to V V postings: Ditto!

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Sat Apr 10 14:57:42 EDT 2010

<Guys and Gals: please look at what you are posting. There is a delete  key
on every computer I've ever seen. Learn to use it , please.>

Amen!  In other words, DON'T merely click on "Reply" but judiciously  and
editorially do a copy-n-paste of what's pertinent from the posting that
prompted your reply (like I did, above; See?) and create a new and separate
e-mail to Virtual Vairs.  I think for most of us, learning to highlight;
drag-n-click; copy-n-paste; etc. were the first things we learned when we first
wrapped our paws around a computer mouse so it should all be old hat by
now!  Thanks in advance for your anticipated cooperation.

~Bill Stanley