<VV> Winning Trophies- was Re: Don't Judge the Undercarriage

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 10 15:03:21 EDT 2010

Frank's right, enjoy and drive the car. What good are trophy's (except in
wives)? You can't spend them. Your moment of glory when the MC hands you the
trophy will be gone as soon as you sit down. It'll sit on the shelf,
collecting dust, til it gets shipped to the attic with the rest of the
detritus of your life.
I've got some very nice Corvairs, and whenever they're in a show, it's JUST
for show.

Now if the show's offering some cash rewards, maybe I'll get off my ass and
do some detailing...

Harry Yarnell
Perryman Garage and Orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net