<VV> Digest Mode

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Sun Apr 11 10:29:51 EDT 2010

Ken,

You can choose to receive the VV posts in two ways.  Either singularly or
in digest mode.  Apparently, you get yours one at a time.  Those who choose
to receive the posts in digest form, get anywhere from 10 to 15 posts in each
email .... sometimes fewer.  The number of posts depends on the length of
the combined posts.  Apparently, the VV system sends off the digest once it
gets big enough.  If you have ever received a post with 10 or 15 posts
included, that person receives his posts in digest form.  What the rant is about
is that some people copy and paste the whole digest with their response.
This takes up most of the next digest and you may receive just the new message
and an old digest.  I suggest to the people who can't remember to crop the
response that they return to VV setup and change the way they receive their
posts to the "one at a time" mode.  That way, you don't need to remember.

Doc
In a message dated 4/11/2010 7:09:56 AM Pacific Daylight Time,