<VV> Convention Scheduling

John Howell 32chevy at 0306.org
Sun Apr 11 14:37:23 EDT 2010

If you are getting the same complaints every year would it not make sense to
correct these problems and not make the same mistakes each year ?

Does CORSA not give each club or group that is planning the next convention
a list of `DOs' and `DON`Ts' so they will have a guideline to avoid problems
from the past ?

This year all group meetings are bunched up on Tuesday evening, three are at
the same time: V-8 Registry, Stock Corvair and Corvanatics groups ! Some of
these could have been on Wednesday. National Conventions only happen once a
year surely we have time for everything once a year ! With all of the work
that goes into putting on one of these Conventions let`s take it all in !

Here is a suggestion for one of the DON`Ts on that list:   DON`T SCHEDULE
ANY GROUP MEETINGS AT THE SAME TIME, PERIOD !

John