<VV> the 1960 4-door

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Sun Apr 11 22:39:34 EDT 2010

At 10:08 PM 4/10/2010, BBRT wrote:
>Actually, it is the only car that gets tickets while driving along, for
>being "abandoned"...
>:>)
>Chuck S

It's not actually been ticketed as an abandoned vehicle.   Yet.   It
HAS been stickered by city property inspectors as an "Inoperative
Vehicle" while parked on my property.   Evidently one of the
neighbors had taken exception to the car...

...so I carefully peeled the big orange sticker off the windshield (
and stuck it on my big city-supplied plastic garbage can with wheels
on it), moved the '60 4-door out of the driveway and parked it on the
street.

tony..