<VV> Humor - How to reduce Sinosidal Replioration

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 12 20:54:57 EDT 2010

This is the fairly well-known Turboencabulator -- a real classic! Great
to see it again! And by "classic", I mean old -- well, older than
some/many of us -- it was described humorously in Time
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_%28magazine%29> on April 15, 1946,
and possibly earlier in an EE journal in Dec 1944.

For more info, including several video links to various versions, see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turboencabulator.

As noted, fits in the same category as muffler bearings, metric
Vise-Grips, washing the tower windows with a bucket of prop wash,
sweeping the glide path, and those three pronged bolts with the spaces
between them threaded, aka Engineer Speak or Techno Babble.

"I can't get this hamonic balancer ring off -- this 2 kilo hammer ain't
big enuf -- gimme that four pounder and a pair of metric water pump
pliers ..."

Bill Strickland