<VV> Fwd: Strange Performance Flat Spot

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Thu Apr 15 01:20:15 EDT 2010

In a message dated 4/14/2010 9:30:02 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
jay.pitchford at gmail.com writes:

However,  one problem I had before the servicing is still with me: when I
make a hard  right turn with the throttle on, it bogs down completely until
I've almost  exited the turn. Could this be related to the electric fuel
pump? Or do I  have something sticking in one of the primaries? It seems
more
pronounced  when the fuel level is low in the tank, but I'd have to fill her
up and try  it again to verify that (somewhat fuzzy) recollection.

Thoughts,  gentlemen?
Jay,
You need to install the cutout fix described in several Corvair books and
also in the Communique several years ago. That will cure your bogging.
Regards,
Bob Helt