<VV> OH PLEASE!

blblackmon at att.net blblackmon at att.net
Thu Apr 15 02:58:50 EDT 2010

Hey, It may not be perfect, but what is. Where else are you going to go? There is only one CORSA, RIGHT? I have 3 corvairs to restore, and I can't do it right now. It will have to be in a year or two. I am counting on you guys to answer any questions I have. As you have done so well in the past. Remember what we are here for, to save corvairs, earlies, or lates, and keep them alive as long as we can. That's it, keep the hobby alive. So knock it off! Remember the car, and the fun!