<VV> Fwd: Strange Performance Flat Spot

Carlton Smith carlton55 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 15 21:10:16 EDT 2010

Hey Bob,

Would you please elaborate where I could specifically read about this
bogging fix. I tried to find it in your "Corvair Secrets" 3rd edition and in
the  Corvair Basics" to no avail. I have only been a member since mid 2007,
so if the "Communique" that has this article in it has been since June 2007
then I would have it.

Thanks!

Carlton Smith
Indianapolis, IN