<VV> Is a Corvair Too Low?

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Fri Apr 16 15:05:19 EDT 2010

Group, I have received the following message from a potential Corvair owner:

hi bob, my name is david gordon and i would like to know if you can help
me out with finding some information i need before i purchase a corvair
i am looking at. my wife has bad knees and cannot get in and out of a
car that is built low to the ground and i was wondering if you might
have a club member who lives in the long branch/monmouth county new
jersey area that would let her see how easy or difficult it would be for
her to get in and out of the car. thank you for your time. david.

I do not know the whereabouts of owners in that area, but perhaps
someone on this list lives in the area or knows someone who does.  Mr
Gordon's e-mail address is HNDICAP at aol.com

--Bob Marlow