<VV> PLANNNG FOLLOWUP - INTRODUCING CORVAIR HERITAGE DAY!

rod murray rmurray8996 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 19:12:02 EDT 2010

Group,

Vintage Corsa is happy to invite you to join us for a new annual CORSA
fundraising event we are launching - the 1st Annual CORVAIR HERITAGE DAY,
that will coincide with the Corvair's official birthday each October 2nd.
We are dubbing this event "A worldwide day of Corvair celebration organized
at the local level", with the intent being to allow ALL Corvair enthusiasts,
regardless of location or membership status, the opportunity to participate
as one collective worldwide group in an annual day of global corvair
promotion and fun.

W/ respect to the current thread re:  CORSA's future, and as I mentioned in
a Communique' letter earlier this month, I believe that CORSA's future lies
in creating value and fun while providing an open invitation for non-members
to consider joining our club.  CORVAIR HERITAGE DAY is an all-inclusive
event open to ALL Corvair enthusiasts, with all event proceeds benefiting
CORSA.  Thus, the more people that participate, the more CORSA benefits.  Do
the math - with an estimated $10 margin per registration fee and an
estimated 10,000 Corvair enthusiasts, the revenue potential for CORSA is
impressive.  In a nutshell, this event has the ability to provide a
substantial, crisis-resolving new cash injection for CORSA w/o having to
increase dues or reduce member benefits - and we'll have a great time in the
process.

For details, please visit our website at
www.VintageCorsa.com<http://www.vintagecorsa.com/>,
then click on the event link in upper right hand corner.  You'll find event
info, logo, flyer, and registration forms.  There's also an email at page
bottom (it comes to me) where you can submit your questions/comments.

We hope you and/or your chapter will join us for what we hope will become an
awesome annual worldwide Corvair event.  And if you like this concept,
PLEASE start spreading the word.

Thx,

Rod Murray
VP, Vintage Corsa