<VV> CORSA Problems

Robby vintagevwbeetles at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 00:26:37 EDT 2010

With attitudes like this people actually wonder why CORSA is in the
shape it is?!?!

Sorry Smitty - from now on I will only talk about what great shape
everything is in and how we are a thriving club that needs nothing.
Afterall if we all start saying that it will have to cone true!!

I don't think anyone is taking shots at the club or the BOD but what
has been isn't working and the same ideas have been bounced around
since the 90's with no positive outcome.  It is time to think outside
the box because inside the box is turmoil.

Robby (one od those I sm sire you wish would quit and stay gone)

Sent from my Apple iPhone