<VV> The End of 13 Inch Tires

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sat Apr 17 22:21:03 EDT 2010

Big Problem right now is 185/80 is all you can get.

If an autocrosser is interested:
I have a set of 195/70/13 Performer tires. I got them from Kelly
Springfield, but not their brand.

They were used but only for street driving, and have no alignment or
under/over pressure wear, with about 6000 miles on them.  The EUM now has
Camaro rims so I don't need the tires, and have odd 13" sizes on a set of
stock rims if I ever need to pick up a car.  Tires are in NC. a nice
handling size.  Let me know off list if you're interested in them.

I also have a set of 13" Dan Gurney aluminum rims I no longer have use for.
no original hub inserts but nice light rims.  If you need specs or more
information let me know.

Hank