<VV> Steering wheel position gradually changed and front suspendion noises

Guus de Haan guusdehaan at wanadoo.nl
Sun Apr 18 11:38:47 EDT 2010

Hi All,

Took the Corsa out for it's first drive this spring. Drove good and it was fun to do.

Over time the position of the steering wheel of my Corsa has changed meaning it's not nicely centered anymore.
Of course I could realign the front wheels but I'm curious what could cause this. Didn't hit any curbs or anything like that AFAIK.
Also some ticking noises from the front when slowly driving over speed bumps. Could of course be two different things.

Car is up for inspection next month and I want to fix these things. Any ideas what could cause the misalignment and/or the ticking?

Regards,

Guus de Haan
The Netherlands
'65 Corsa Turbo-Charged Cvt