<VV> suspension noise

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 19 08:42:53 EDT 2010

Yes, the rears had rubber cushions at the top of the springs; can't remember
if the fronts did, but the issue here is deforming of the spring, rubbing on
the spring tower.
And yes there were aftermarket wedges you could stick between the coils to
stiffen the ride (?). This might be a Rube repair.

Harry Yarnell
Perryman Garage and Orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net