<VV> generator to alternator swap

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 17:46:42 EDT 2010

Andy: The 64 has to be rewired like a 65. I did this mod to my 62 and it
works great.  You have to rev the engine slightly to get the relay to close
in the regulator which turns off the light but once it is closed it stays
there even at idle.

Here is a 65 wiring diagram with colors and wire routing. Mark Durham

http://members.cox.net/corvairwiring/1965/HTML/Full/Full.htm