<VV> Water Injection

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Wed Apr 21 22:28:55 EDT 2010

Your best bet is to cut the step out of your heads to increase the
turbulence so it will run on 94 octane fuel. NA engines need pretty
sophisticated water injection systems.  Stock 110hp heads are probably the
most prone to detonation.

Turbos are also prone to detonation, but a water tank, pressurized by the
turbo with the right size nozzles is actually a much simpler system.

There is a lot of information on modifying heads either in the archives or
ask how to do it on the VVs and you will get a lot of information.

dp