<VV> declining CORSA membership

kentdonnellyppc at yahoo.com kentdonnellyppc at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 16:00:46 EDT 2010

I've never posted on VV before but some may know me as Freeulster on corvairforum.com.  It seems more cars are landing in the hands of fewer people while the graying Corsa membership dwindles. Aside from making our cars visible by driving them and participating in car cruises and local non-vair specific car shows I have one suggestion I haven't heard yet. Might I suggest that when you sell one of your fleet to a "Newbie" or non-corsa member that YOU the seller enroll them in Corsa for a year or longer as well as directing them to a local club.