<VV> Ipod to am radio instructions

John Beck jb30343 at windstream.net
Fri Apr 23 00:42:01 EDT 2010

Somewhere, I have the schematic I drew for the Communique a million
years ago.  IIRC, the input is the center connector on the volume pot.
Rewire the pot with the radio input normalized through a jack.  The wire
up a cable with a L pad to drop the signal to a level the input on the
radio's amp likes.  I can try to find the drawing with resistor values
if you want them.  --J.B.