<VV> terminology

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Apr 23 00:14:50 EDT 2010

In a message dated 4/22/2010 9:01:04 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
airvair at earthlink.net writes:

Also, I  can also tell the REAL car people from the idiots, and everyone in
between,  by how they use accepted auto industry terminology. A REAL car
enthusiast  prides himself in trying to use correct industry standard
terminology. Even  car people who don't know the correct terminology for
something strive to  find out the correct language to use. It's the idiots
who think up some  cutsie degrading term for those items he doesn't
understand, and hates  because of his stupidity. I'll let you all catagorize
yourselves  accordingly.

Mark obviously believes in categorizing himself!

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette