<VV> Junction block

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 23 14:20:10 EDT 2010

No, David. That's just international differences. Nothing wrong with that,
either. I imagine all your other mates in your country know what you're
talking about, and that's the important thing.

But I am reminded of what one wag said once, that at the rate things were
going, that at some point we'd eventually need interpreters to translate
from Americans to the British to the Austrailian, etc. LOL

-Mark

..... for instance, when I need to adjust the valves on my Corvair, I
remove the rocker covers using the spanners which I keep, generally for
emergencies, in the car's boot.

> I now feel extremely foolish, because I suspect that what I should be
doing is removing the valve covers using wrenches which generally reside in
my car's trunk.

> Thank heavens that there is someone here who can educate morons like me,
the better to keep our terminological inexactitudes on the straight and
narrow!

> David
>
> Wallowing in terminological blunders whilst polishing a 1965 Convertible
140 4-speed Monza in leafy Leicestershire, England.