<VV> Junction block

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sat Apr 24 06:59:48 EDT 2010

Whatchamacallit, doodad, horribleredplasticthingy, thingamabob,
doohickey....
sounds like the Kings jive to me!
The Lone Haranguer

Mark,

So the problem is only here if we don't use the proper terms. Interesting!??

Frank

From: Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net

No, David. That's just international differences. Nothing wrong with that,
either. I imagine all your other mates in your country know what you're
talking about, and that's the important thing.

the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/
Post messages to: VirtualVairs at corvair.org