<VV> Powerglide interchange

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 25 22:12:27 EDT 2010

My '63 Rampside has the original PG (I rebuilt it about 3 years ago) w/ transmission oil cooler in front of a '65 95HP RN engine (originally a 140 HP PG engine w/retarded crank gear until losing a valve seat).Just got back from an 800 mile trip to Denver this weekend.This combination is awesome!
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado