<VV> 65 Corsa Pricing Help Needed

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 26 12:37:30 EDT 2010

My first thing would be to get the asking price. Once that is established it is all condition. Clean shiny, upholstery and interior no rips bad stains etc. Engine compartment clean, Which engine? condition of front cross member. Have it put on a lift, Check for bad rust on floors and rocker panels. Get a savvy mechanic to go with her. Does it start, stop, steering tight, all lights, heater, radio work. How many miles. All chrome/stainless trim. Who owned it before. Prior owners name/address.

Is it for sale on Ebay, Craigs list? Is there a corvair owner close in Omaha?

 VV  What did I miss?
 MIKE KOVACS