<VV> Update on '65 Corsa Pricing

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 15:17:51 EDT 2010

I agree with Robby that it's probably overvalued ... I think she'd be better
off getting one via a Corvair club member privately, and if possible paying
a good Corvair mechanic to assess the car for her.

Give her the attached document to look over so she knows what can be
involved in buying one. It might be a good idea to "surprise" him with the
concept if getting one, and then go hunt for one together. Less of the
surprise factor, but it's the surprises AFTER the purchase I'm worried
about. She may spend the budget on the car, just to find out it needs a lot
of work and the budget is gone.

jcp