<VV> Received SPAM message (no Corvair)

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 26 17:41:56 EDT 2010

>From my own experience, spammers can pull email addresses from a lot of
sources. One can visit a website just once, and somehow your email address
ends up being used by a spammer. It isn't your fault. It just happens. The
hell of it is that there's nothing you can do about it, and you can't
predict what websites to avoid, either.

Same goes for virus creators.

-Mark

names of several VV members I guess someone has been sloppy with their VV
addresses. Needn't be this person. could be somebody else who caused it. Do
me a favor, protect yourself AND your friends by checking your computer.