<VV> Value of a gas tank

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Mon Apr 26 19:23:09 EDT 2010

Speaking of setting a value, a member of my local club wants an NOS gas
tank for his LM Monza.

He does not need an NOS gas tank, he wants an NOS gas tank.

I have one.  So he has asked me to set a price.  I have no idea!

Clark's repros are $173.20 plus shipping, but he does not want a repro
tank, he wants an NOS one.

On the one hand, I don't want to give this tank away.  On the other
hand, I don't want to gouge a local club member.

What is your opinion of what my NOS tank is worth?

What should my price be, and what should my price be with his
perfectly-good used tank in trade (so that I still have a spare tank)?

--Bob Marlow