<VV> Racin

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Mon Apr 26 21:00:28 EDT 2010

And speaking of racing...
Team Corvair Alley and the Sunoco Corvair will be heading to Road Atlanta Wednesday for this years Walter Mitty Challenge vintage race this coming week end.
It will not be the contingent we had last year but, Mike Levine, Spence Shepard and me will be there waving to Corvair flag for all to see and having as much fun as possible.

We would like to see any and all Corvair fans that can come on down and hang out with us and cheer us on. I may have a free poster for those that do.

Who knows, we could accidentally win something!

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com