<VV> Rubbing Tires

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Tue Apr 27 01:20:03 EDT 2010

Do you own a baseball bat?

  Bill,  Tony is saying you most likely need to ROLL the inner fender lip...up and out of the way.
Buy using the proper diameter round semi hard item  between the fender and tire... and then having someone push the car a foot or two...  you "roll"  the lip..

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon


More information about the VirtualVairs mailing list