<VV> [FC] Warning: vry dangerous invasive files NO CORVAIR

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 28 18:47:14 EDT 2010

This is no myth or hoax. It is very real and I haven't been able to get it completely out of my system. And they want to sell me the fix though it (the fix) only works very briefly and then they want to sell you the fix again. I paid twice but then got my credit card company to cancel the second payment. Have no doubt it is very real.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado