<VV> [FC] Warning: vry dangerous invasive files NO CORVAIR

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Apr 28 21:04:11 EDT 2010

Very real, no hoax. Unfortunately I have verified it! ggg

I got the one called Antivirus 2010 in my computer set up as a DVR. My
solution was to upgrade the harddrive to 1.5TB and load the operating
system (Good old XP MCE) onto the new hard drive. That got rid of it!

Good luck to those who are just trying to remove it. I was able to
transfer all my files from the old hardrive, at least it (Antivirus
2010) didn't prevent me from doing that.