<VV> Strange Rear Engine Housing

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 15:03:30 EST 2010

Brian, I happen to have my 62 102 apart and sitting on the bench in
pieces. If you submit pictures, I can take a look at my rear housing
to see if they are the same. The valves and housing are the same for
all 60-69 engines. Well, there are some housing differences, but any
housing will fit on any engine. Per Clarks description, pg 12 of their
main catalog. Mark Durham