<VV> My Favorite Things

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 00:35:00 EST 2010

                                                                                                 B”H

I was practicing playing "My Favorite Things" on the piano, and suddenly got this inspiration:

“My Favorite Things - with Apologies to the Von Trapp Family”

Small air-cooled engine that never will boil,
Leaky old O-rings that smell  so, from oil
Low, sleek cool styling that’s so debonair
These are the reasons that I love Corvair,

Four-wheel suspension that handles like cream
Almost 2  million of Ed Cole’s great dream,
Big brawny brakes that stop with such great flair,
These are the reasons that I love Corvair

Perfect weight balance and never front-heavy
Advanced engineering that was new for Chevy
Won autorcrosses for drivers who dare,
These are the reasons that I  love Corvair.

It’s the styling, it’s the handling,
Does it all so well
And if you say “Falcon” you better run quick,
Cuz I’m gonna  scream, and yell!